This Independence Day we are proud to bring you not only a fantastic product review from a company who bowled us over with all-natural, great smelling, and budget friendly products, but who are born and bred right here in the great U.S of A. Beardition are a local set up with a clear goal that shines in all they do; to provide quality products and services to bearded and non-bearded men across the country, using the best experience and knowledge they know how. What better way to celebrate your own Independence than to free your beard? For the non-bearded gents among us fear not. There’s even something for you, which is why there is no reason why every man can’t go forth feeling his best!
Really Good Beard Shampoo & Even Better Conditioner
Photo credit: Beardition Instagram
The Really Good Beard Shampoo and Even Better Beard Conditioner can be used alone (we recommend grabbing at least the conditioner for a quick pick me up but both are awesome) or as a set to provide total beard cleanliness and conditioning. As with the entire Beardition range, these organic products protect and nourish the face and beard, and have been formulated to tame frizzy, grizzly beards into shape.
Try Some: Really Good Beard Shampoo
The First Five Organic Shampoo Ingredients:
- Aloe Leaf extract (Hydration and reduces skin irritation)
- Vegetable Glycerin (moisturizing and protecting)
- Coconut and Sunflower Oil (nourishment and shine)
- Irish Moss
There are also Vitamin E, essential oils and fruit extracts, and a touch of mint to bring this into our favorite all-natural, all organic beard shampoo of all time!
What We Liked:
- It has a fantastic fresh light smell that doesn’t offend the nose. As you’ll be applying this directly underneath said nostrils, that’s an important consideration!
- As it’s organic, there isn’t much of a lather. However, as you’re applying this to your beard you won’t want tons of foam in your mouth or nose
- It rinsed out quickly and easily and left the hair feeling noticeably softer, even though it is not a dedicated conditioner
- Helped to cut down on irritation and itchiness during the growing period, and was finally able to bring about bearded comfort
- Kept the softness between regular washes
Ingredients Here: Even Better Beard Conditioner
What We Liked:
- The conditioner wasn’t thick or gloopy but did help to soften and tame longer length beards into shape
- Left hair feeling and looking noticeably softer, and helped to tame wild looking beards
- Helped when shaping and trimming the beard, and reduced the risk of irritation as the hair felt more responsive and less cave man
- All natural ingredients mean you won’t be drying out your beard or encouraging frizz, in fact the aloe and glycerin achieve just the opposite!
- Again, a really fresh peppermint scent that was super refreshing and perfect for using in the morning shower to get ready for the day
Also worth noting, both the shampoo and conditioner can be used on top of your head and provides ace results.
Soft & Sweet Beard Oil
The Must Have Oil Can Be Found Here: Soft & Sweet
What We Liked:
- Can be used with the other products or on its own to give beards a dapper touch
- The fragrance was an all-round winner, and is even a hit with the ladies
- The oil is not greasy or heavy, but promotes shine and softness
- The applicator tip means you won’t use more than you need
- Prevents frizz and flyaway beards throughout the day
This was also our staff top pick, and is a fantastic beard oil that smells un-freaking-believable. You’ll have to get a bottle to believe us, but it’s worth it. Trust us!
Legitimately Cool After Shave
Wanna Feel Ridiculously Cool? Go here.
What We Liked:
- It doesn’t have a hefty old man smell that many after shaves do, there’s a real minty fresh vibe without smacking of chewing gum
- The sophisticated scent won over the team and quickly became a favorite go to item in the bathroom
- Protects the skin and prevents shaving burn and irritation (especially when coming off a big beard binge)
- The tea tree oil helps to clean and refresh, and the added Vitamin E means that you won’t be ruining your skin when shaving
- That men without beards could get in on the Beardition experience
This was also another big winner in the Male Standard office, where many of the reviewers confessed to using this without shaving just for the fragrance.
Styling & Profiling Shave Cream
Keep Some On Hand Here
While you might be wondering what shaving cream is doing in the Master Collection for Bearded Men, it isn’t actually all that surprising. In order to keep most beards well groomed, there is an element of trimming and shaving into shape. However, that doesn’t have to mean reaching for an aerosol can of shaving cream and hoping for the best. You can keep in step with an all-natural shaving cream that offers a fantastic result.
For the non-bearded gents who are looking for a new shaving cream, this small tub goes a long way! Stepping up into a natural skin care routine is a fantastic way to protect your skin, and this is a perfect example of why skin care doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated; less really is more when it comes to the face. You can use this shaving cream with or without a brush, and while there isn’t much of a lather due to the all natural ingredients, it does hold to the hair and the skin really well providing a smooth shaving experience. Simply add a dash of water and really redistribute the product before the second swipe for long lasting smoothness.
What We Liked:
- Good masculine scent that wasn’t overpowering or overly “man-made” and certainly not synthetic like other shaving creams
- Penetrates past the first layer of skin to provide endless smooth shave for two to three days after with visible results
- A little really does go a long way, making this a great choice for both bearded and non-bearded men to call on
Journey On Your Own Beardition!
Now is a fantastic time to break away from the hoopla of big brand names and begin to invest in the homegrown quality that has made America great. Beardition truly do go the extra mile, and each Master Collection comes with its own neat carry all case that looks awesome in the bathroom, a linen cloth for storing or traveling, and tons of mini-goodies that we think you should have the pleasure of discovering for yourself. If anyone understands quality beard products, it’s this guy and gal. Do you or someone you love a favor, and order up some goodies and ship them out. Do it for you, your beard, and your country. We’re depending on you!
We are also proud to announce that Beardition are our first ever winners for products gaining a five star score across the board. We couldn’t knock them for trying!
For more info, please visit http://www.beardition.com/